Are you interested in making a difference in the lives of young children?
SECC is looking for patient and compassionate childcare teachers who have experience working with children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old. The SECC teacher will help lead developmentally- appropriate activities that encourage healthy physical, social, and emotional development for children.
- Assist teachers in creating age-appropriate lessons
- Foster a classroom environment of safety and respect
- Perform daily cleaning routines to keep the facility sanitary and safe
- Prepare and serve snacks and meals throughout the day
- Keep families updated on their child’s daily activities and progress
- High school diploma/GED
- 1+ years of experience working in Child Development or a related field
- Ability to work creatively and flexibly
How to apply:
Please complete the following application: